Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Included Child Benefit to Qualify

Slow on a few payments
Stressed at the debt?


In my new role I help clients in  all situations.

In this case my clients had a young family with 4 children, three under 12; who needed to re-finance their mortgage.

The credit score was low, so a B lender was chosen. Unsecured debt was at the max with some slow recent payments.

I was able to use a secondary child tax benefit allowance as additional income to help the clients qualify for a one year term.

I am helping them restore their credit score so I can renew them back to a preferred lender in 1 year.  I saved them $1,200 a month in payments by consolidating everything into a single mortgage payment.

The best part.. in their own words. Lindsay we were at the end of our rope, until you were able to help us and keep us in the family home we love.

Let me make a difference for your clients.

Lindsay

Lindsay Doke
Mountainview Mortgage
Mortgage Agent 
License M18001723

  416 464 6423


Creative Solutions for Creative Times 


No comments:

Post a Comment